Windows 10 10130 download
How to Windows 10 ISO Free Download.How to Download and Install the Windows 10 May Update
Apr 27, · First of all, download and run the media creation tool. When the Setup starts, choose “Upgrade this PC now” option, then click the Next. Windows 10 downloading will begin, and all the files will be stored in C drive. Once the downloading is finished, you can upgrade to Windows 10 from the existing operating system. Download Windows 10 Disc Image (ISO File) Before updating, please refer to the Windows release information status for known issues to confirm your device is not impacted. May 21, · If you want to use the Microsoft Update Assistant to update Windows 10, you must install it first. Head to the Microsoft Download Center. Click the Update now button to download The download will start automatically. If this doesn’t happen, refresh the page and try again.
Windows 10 10130 download.Windows 10 Update Assistant
The Windows 10 Update Assistant downloads and installs feature updates on your device. Feature updates like Windows 10, version (a.k.a. the Windows 10 November Update) offer new functionality and help keep your systems secure. Download Windows 10 Disc Image (ISO File) Before updating, please refer to the Windows release information status for known issues to confirm your device is not impacted. Jun 07, · Download the Official Windows 10 Build ISOs. Windows 10 build ISOs now available. Microsoft is usually launching new Windows 10 ISOs whenever a new build reaches the slow ring, but Estimated Reading Time: 1 min.
Download Windows 10
Windows 10 Update Assistant
Microsoft rolled out the official ISOs for this latest build
Download Windows 10 Disc Image (ISO File)
ATI Catalyst v Official Drivers.five.13
ATI Released Official New Catalyst Branded Drivers v.five.13 for their Radeon family of video cards (models from 7000 to X1800), All-In-Wonder, FireMV, IGP and IXP, as well as the XPRESS 200 series.
The collection includes the following components:
- Radeon Display Driver v.eight.203 (new)
- Multimedia Center v.nine.08
- Catalyst Control Center v.five.13 (new)
- HydraVision v.3.25.0006
- HydraVision Basic Edition v.3.25.9006
- Remote Wonder v.3.0.2
- WDM Driver v.four.07 / v.eight.19 (new)
- Southbridge / IXP Driver
- WDM Driver Install Bundle
In Catalyst 5 Drivers.13 the following features were added:
- H.264 Hardware Acceleration: H.264 is an advanced video encoding that provides much better quality at a lower bit rate than the well-known MPEG-2 and MPEG-4. Basically, this feature will be of interest to owners of video cards based on ATI Radeon X1800, X1600 and X1300.
- ATI CrossFire Support for the ATI Radeon X1800: Catalyst 5.13 introduces CrossFire support for the first time. CrossFire is available only for owners of ATI Radeon X1800 CrossFire Edition products installed in conjunction with other Radeon X1800 cards.
- HQV Video Benchmark Support: HQV DVD Benchmark Support.
In Catalyst v.five.13 several bugs were fixed when working with various games and applications. For a detailed list of all changes, see here.
Download new items from there:
- Windows 2000 / XP Catalyst v.five.13 (complete collection with Catalyst Control Center, WDM)
- Windows 2000 / XP Catalyst v.five.13 (video drivers only)
- Catalyst Control Center v.five.13 (17.9 MB)
- WDM Capture Driver