TU2-ET100 (Version v4.0R).Support Downloads | Tripp Lite
Apr 12, · Call Us. When you need immediate help, call us! Our average wait time is under 1 minute. +1 () (7 AM – 6 PM CST). The TU2-ET is a high speed USB network adapter that allows you to instantly connect to a 10/Mbps network from a USB enabled desktop or Notebook . Apr 28, · The TRENDnet TU2-ET is a high speed USB network adapter that allows you to instantly connect to a 10/ Mbps network from a USB enabled desktop or Notebook PC. Adapter is easier to your device Recommended. TRENDnet’s TU2-ETG is a compact 10//Mbps network adapter for the USB interface. Version, Detects USB interface, a USB 3.
Tu2-et100 driver.TRENDnet TU2-ET USB to 10 / Mbps Adapter –
Apr 12, · Call Us. When you need immediate help, call us! Our average wait time is under 1 minute. +1 () (7 AM – 6 PM CST). The TU2-ET is a high speed USB network adapter that allows you to instantly connect to a 10/Mbps network from a USB enabled desktop or Notebook . Connect a Network cable from the TU2-ET to a Switch, Router or Cable/DSL Modem. Page Verifying The Driver Installation In Windows Verifying the Driver Installation in Windows To verify your Ethernet adapter installation, select Control Panel > System > (Hardware) > Device Manager.
TRENDNET TU-ET100C 64-BIT DRIVER
USB to 10/ Mbps Adapter – TRENDnet TU2-ET
TRENDnet TU2-ET100 User Manual
TRENDNET TU-ET100C DRIVER INFO:
TRENDNET TU2-ET USER MANUAL Pdf Download | ManualsLib
Dragon Drive: 120GB in your pocket
US Modular Launches New 120GB Dragon Drive Series Portable Drive.
Now available in a series of 2.5-inch external drives with metal enclosures from 20GB to 120GB. Their cost on the US market is from $ 99 to $ 399, respectively. According to the manufacturer, Dragon Drive is one of the smallest external drives with two interfaces: USB 2.0 and FireWire. A feature of the products that US Modular primarily addresses to owners of subnotebooks and laptops is that there is no need for additional power supplies or cords: Dragon Drive is powered from the interface port.
- FireWire (1394-1995 and 1394A Phys) and High Speed USB 2 interfaces.0;
- Supports UDMA5 (ATA100), ATA PIO Modes 0-4, DMA Modes 0-2 m Ultra DMD Modes 0-5 (when connected via FireWire); ATA PIO Modes 0-4, UDMA Modes 0-4 (when connected via USB);
- Built-in ORB coprocessor to accelerate the translation of ORB commands to ATAPI;
- ORB Chaining support;
- Transfer rate via IEEE1394 interface – up to 400 Mbit / s;
- Transfer rate USB 2.0 – up to 400 Mbps;
- Work under Windows 98SE / Me / 2000 / XP, Mac OS 8.6 and later without installing drivers;
- Dimensions – 133 x 78 x 21mm.
Includes a FireWire cable and two USB 2 cables.0 about 1.8m long.
Source: US Modular