Microsoft sculpt mouse driver windows 10
Built on advanced ergonomic design.MS Sculpt Comfort Mouse has stopped working – Microsoft Community
Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop is designed for productivity, with an eye on ergonomic excellence. By providing a relaxed, comfortable computing experience, it enables you to work without the stress, strain, and discomfort of other keyboards and mice you . May 17, · Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse use with Microsoft Sculpt Desktop reciever Hi, I have just bought a new Microsoft Sculpt Desktop – I am loving the keyboard, but the mouse is too small for my larger hands and prefer the size and comfort of the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse instead. May 11, · Open run command by pressing Windows key + R and type “” (without quotes) and hit Enter. Spot and expand the “Mice and other pointing devices” by clicking + sign in front of Mouse and other pointing devices. If you don’t find the mouse there, then check under Bluetooth.
Microsoft sculpt mouse driver windows 10.Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard & Mouse | Microsoft Accessories
The ease and speed of the Windows touch tab means you can get things done with precision and effortless control. Plus, Sculpt Comfort Mouse’s intuitive, modern design and high functionality make it the perfect complement to your Windows 10 experience. Aug 15, · Sculpt Comfort Mouse lets you work virtually on any surface and provides seamless navigation. We suggest that you download the driver needed for this mouse through this link. Let us know if you need further assistance. 2 people found this reply helpful. Sep 07, · 1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R at the same time to invoke a Runcommand. 2) Type and click OK. This will start the Windows 10 Device Manager. 3) In Device Manager, expand the Mice and other pointing devices.
Sculpt Comfort Mouse
Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop
Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse with Windows 10; scroll wheel – Microsoft Community
Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop
Was this information helpful?
Sculpt Comfort Mouse driver download – Microsoft Community
VDI launches groundbreaking new boxed product ClaraBridge Document Analytics
Today there are two types of data source: structured and unstructured, there are practically no points of interaction between them. At the same time, unstructured information contains a lot of valuable data that can be used to make an enterprise more efficient.
In order to integrate a wide variety of information sources into a unified data warehouse and a unified reporting system, VDI introduces to the Russian market an innovative software solution ClaraBridge Document Analytics – a tool for analyzing unstructured information. The product was developed over several years by order of the leading American company, an expert in the field of Business Intelligence, Claraview, Inc.
ClaraBridge Document Analytics brings structured analysis capabilities and tools to the world of unstructured and semi-structured information. The product also expands the capabilities of existing structured information analysis tools with the ability to analyze relevant unstructured information.
The solution is designed to automate situational and analytical centers of federal authorities and large companies.
VDI has exclusive rights to sell and implement ClaraBridge in the former Soviet Union. Solutions developed on the basis of ClaraBridge Document Analytics have been successfully implemented in a number of government agencies in the United States of America since this spring.
ClaraBridge Document Analytics Benefits:
- Multivariate analysis of information using ready-made tools – leaders in the Business Intelligence and Data Mining market, such as SAS, MicroStrategy, Business Objects, Hyperion and Cognos. This is the main advantage over similar solutions of competitors that have limited analysis tools in their arsenal of products and unifies the customer’s infrastructure and saves his investments.
- Ready-to-use components for integration with unstructured information repositories and search engines such as Documentum, Hummingbird and Convera.
- Automatic collection and preparation of information for analysis with the connection of ready-made components configured within the system, focused on the specifics of the Russian language. Flexible connection of various sources of information, including Internet crawlers.
- Flexible configuration of the system for various subject areas by configuring thematic templates for different users.
- Extended functionality of available tools for analyzing unstructured information.
- Integration with structured information sources, both at the level of the data warehouse and the reporting system.
- Independence from a specific database and analysis tool.
- Minimal, cost-effective support.
- Analysis of the competitive environment.
- Situation Analysis for Situation Centers.
- Analysis of atypical behavior of various indicators (for decision support systems, etc.).P.).
- Product development for news agencies.
- Risk analysis.