Marvell yukon gigabit ethernet drivers
Keep Your Computer Running at Peak Performance.LAN Driver Marvell zip – Free download and software reviews – CNET Download
Marvell OEM Drivers. Driver downloads for Marvell QLogic® Fibre Channel and Marvell FastLinQ® Ethernet adapters and controllers. Choose below. Dec 10, · The driver installation package contains the Marvell NDIS Miniport Driver for the Marvell Yukon Ethernet Controller. On plug & play Windows versions, the Operating System: Windows 8. Before downloading, please review and accept the Marvell license agreement. By clicking on the “I ACCEPT” below I agree to the terms of the Limited Use License Agreement display above on behalf of myself and my g: gigabit ethernet.
Marvell yukon gigabit ethernet drivers.Marvell Yukon Ethernet Controller Driver for Windows 8 Download | TechSpot
Marvell OEM Drivers. Driver downloads for Marvell QLogic® Fibre Channel and Marvell FastLinQ® Ethernet adapters and controllers. Choose below. Support Resources for Marvell FastLinQ® Ethernet Controllers, Marvell FastLinQ® Performance NICs, Marvell LiquidIO® Smart NICs and Marvell AQtion® family of adapters and controllers. Close. PRODUCTS. Download the latest Marvell drivers . This package supports the following driver models: Marvell Yukon 88E// PCI Gigabit Ethernet Controller. Marvell Yukon 88E PCI-X IPMI Gigabit Ethernet Controller. Marvell Yukon Subcategory: Network Drivers.
Marvell Yukon 88E8056 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller – Driver Download
Cloud-Based Endpoint Security
Generic Marvell Yukon 88E PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller – Software Patch
Marvell Yukon Ethernet Controller Driver 188.8.131.52 for Windows 8
Marvell Yukon 88E PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller Driver Download – PC Matic Driver Library
Mikey and Slim: new miniature hard drives from Hitachi
Hitachi Global Storage Technologies (HGST) Unveils New Generation of Miniature Hard Disk Drives at IFA in Berlin. New items received the names Mikey (Hitachi Microdrive 3K8, made in 1 inch form factor) and Slim (Hitachi Travelstar C4K60 Slim, 1.8 inches). Both drives have a ZIF connector for easy plugging and unplugging.
Mikey ? first miniature drive with CE-ATA interface for consumer electronics. The novelty is available in two capacities ? 6 and 8 GB. The drive is equipped with a fall protection system. In addition, according to the developer, it is 20% smaller in size and has 40% lower power consumption compared to its predecessor.
Main technical data Microdrive 3K8:
- Number of plates ? one
- Number of heads ? 2
- Storage density ? 105 billion. bits per sq. inch
- Spindle speed ? 3600 rpm./ min.
- Maximum baud rate ? 33 Mbps (Ultra DMA mode 2)
- Average delay time ? 8.33 ms
- Average search time ? 12 ms
- Overload resistance ? 2000 g for 1 ms in idle state; 400 g in 2 ms during operation
- Supply voltage ? 3.3V
- Consumption in read and write mode ? 190 mA
- Standby Consumption ? 20 mA
- Noise level ? 1.8 B
- Thickness ? 5 mm
- Weight ? 13 g.
The dimensions of the Travelstar C4K60 Slim are also reduced compared to the previously released model without the Slim designation. The thickness of the storage version with one plate does not exceed 5 mm (8 mm for the version with two plates).
Main technical data of Travelstar C4K60 Slim:
- Volume ? 20, 30, 40, 60 GB
- Weight ? 46 g (20 and 30 GB options) and 57 g (40 and 60 GB)
- Number of plates ? 1 (20 and 30 GB) or 2 (40 and 60 GB)
- Number of heads ? 2 (20 and 30 GB) or 4 (40 and 60 GB)
- Storage density ? 101 billion. bits per sq. inch
- Spindle speed ? 4200 rpm./ min.
- Maximum baud rate ? 100 Mb / s (Ultra DMA mode 5)
- Average delay time ? 7.1 ms
- Average search time ? 15 ms
- Overload resistance ? 1500 g for 1 ms in idle state; 600 g in 2 ms during operation
- Power consumption ? 1W read and write; 0.4 W in active idle mode; 0.08 standby
- Noise level ? 1.6 and 1.8 B in standby mode; 2.2 and 2.4 B in operating mode.
Microdrive 3K8 6GB and 8GB Models Available Now in Limited Quantities. The start of mass deliveries is scheduled for October. In December, drives will receive support for ESP, CE-ATA and ATA-on-MMC interfaces. As for the Travelstar C4K60 Slim, the 30GB version will ship in September, while the 60GB ? in the first quarter of next year.