Kaleidoscope screensaver windows 10
Write a review.Kaleidoscope 95 Screensaver for Windows – Screensavers Planet
Mar 15, · Healing kaleidoscope Screensaver Healing kaleidoscope screensaver is a mesmerizing screen saver that brings you all the fascination and beauty of a real kaleidoscope, right on your PC! you can use Subcategory: Screensavers. Dec 28, · 3D Kaleidoscope. This 3D-accelerated screensaver for Windows created by Hannes Kaufmann features various colours, textures and shapes that move and rotate symmetrically against a solid black background. No sounds, music or customizable settings are available. Free MB for Windows 1, Rate it 5 stars 4 stars 3 stars 2 stars 1 star/5(5). Kaleidoscope 95 turns your screen into a kaleidoscope, featuring endless and unique variations of color and movement. Dancing, spiraling figures fill the screen with every color of the rainbow to hypnotic effect. The screensaver is highly configurable, but you can also choose from a number of “favorites”, pre-defined configurations like “Fireworks”, “Rainbow”, and “Big Mess”, or have one selected at random when the screensaver /5(19).
Kaleidoscope screensaver windows 10.6 Kaleidoscopic Screensavers for Windows
Mar 15, · Healing kaleidoscope Screensaver Healing kaleidoscope screensaver is a mesmerizing screen saver that brings you all the fascination and beauty of a real kaleidoscope, right on your PC! you can use Subcategory: Screensavers. A small-sized screensaver application that displays dazzling kaleidoscope, mirroring, 3D mirroring Feb 5th , GMT Windows 10 64 bit / Windows 10 / Windows 8 64 bit / Windows 8 / Windows. Dec 28, · 3D Kaleidoscope. This 3D-accelerated screensaver for Windows created by Hannes Kaufmann features various colours, textures and shapes that move and rotate symmetrically against a solid black background. No sounds, music or customizable settings are available. Free MB for Windows 1, Rate it 5 stars 4 stars 3 stars 2 stars 1 star/5(5).
Healing Kaleidoscope Screensaver
User reviews (1)
Healing Kaleidoscope Screensaver – Free download and software reviews – CNET Download
User reviews (2)
Kaleidoscope Screensaver for Windows – Screensavers Planet
Internet and networks: Offline Explorer v.four.0
Offline Explorer is designed for fast and high-quality loading of websites, secure servers (HTTPS), files on FTP servers, as well as streaming MMS and RTSP media (MS Media Player and RealPlayer). Downloaded files are saved to your hard drive for local viewing. This allows you to save time while browsing pre-downloaded sites (there is no need to wait for pages to load on slow modem connections), create offline libraries of Internet information, work with the Internet while traveling, burn sites to CD and portable Flash devices, etc.d.
The loading of sites can be controlled using numerous project settings, allow or deny URLs using keywords, limit the download duration by time, size of information or the number of files.
Loading password protected sites is fully supported. Downloaded sites can be edited by the built-in tools of the program. You can extract the data you want from pages using the TextPipe program.
The new version has become both more functional and more convenient. Below
the most noticeable changes are briefly described:
- Improved website loading.
- Windows Media video over RTSP is now supported.
- The window for displaying active downloads has been completely redesigned. It now includes a toolbar for quicker access to frequently used functions. Each connection has an icon to indicate its status. In previous versions, stopping the download of a specific file required a few clicks. Now there is a small stop button that works on one click.
- Simultaneous support for multiple proxies allows load balancing to overcome connection limitations on some servers. You can import server lists or add them manually one at a time.
- The new “Sitemap” function scans the site using the settings of the selected project to build its map without uploading pictures, videos and other files. It can help you set up a project faster and more accurately.
- The Schedule and Launch Sequence Control panels are now located below the Project List window. They also added new features and toolbar.
- In the Download Queue, you can highlight file addresses in different colors by file type or by server. It speeds up searching, selecting groups of files and ordering the queue.
- The message log is located under the built-in browser window. Messages are highlighted for clarity. A toolbar has also been added to it.
- Project management.
New Offline Explorer simplifies filter settings in project properties. The URL filters section includes the ability to check any address – as a result of the check, it is reported whether the project settings allow loading this link and if not, why.
A similar check has been added to Replace Addresses. You can enter the address and immediately see how it will be changed. Replacement of addresses is now supported when dragging and dropping links into a project from the browser. Pop-up menu allows you to choose whether to apply replacement rules or add links as they are.
Many people know that some sites require special fine-tuning to download exactly what you need. Such settings can take a lot of time and test downloads. Now you can publish your already configured and debugged project on the MetaProducts site and save time and effort for many other users who need to download the same site. You yourself will be able to use projects published by other users.
Other improvements include:
- Ability to extract data from files selected in the Project Map.
- Receive a detailed report on all modified or newly downloaded project files by email in the Settings dialog – Finish.
- Import multiple links from favorites at once.
- Export to a compressed EXE file for offline viewing of downloaded sites. Such a file will contain an embedded Web server to display the downloaded pages as accurately as possible.
- The time when all projects looked the same is now over! Each project can be assigned an icon from the set supplied with the program.
A 30-day trial version of the program is available on the company’s website
MetaProducts at these addresses (Shareware, Windows All):
- Standard Edition (2.6 MB)
- Standard Edition (2.8 MB)