Intel centrino wireless-n 2200
Top Topics.Intel Centrino Wireless-N – network adapter Series Specs & Prices – CNET
Intel Centrino Wireless-N User Manual details for FCC ID PDBNHU made by Intel Mobile Communications. Document Includes User Manual User ted Reading Time: 13 mins. Troubleshooting recommendations for issues with detecting a wireless network on a system with an Intel Wi-Fi adapter. : Intel Centrino Wireless-N BNHMW b/g/n, Mbps 2×2, Single-band Wi-Fi Card: Computers & Accessories/5(5).
Intel centrino wireless-n 2200.Intel(R) Centrino(R) Wireless-N Driver Download – PC Matic Driver Library
To find the latest driver for your computer we recommend running our Free Driver Scan. Intel (R) Centrino (R) Wireless-N – Driver Download. * Vendor: Intel. * Product: Intel (R) Centrino (R) Wireless-N * Hardware Class: Net. Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N , Single Band quick reference guide including specifications, features, pricing, compatibility, design documentation, ordering codes, spec codes and more. : Intel Centrino Wireless-N BNHMW b/g/n, Mbps 2×2, Single-band Wi-Fi Card: Computers & Accessories/5(5).
Intel® Wireless Series
Keep Your Computer Running at Peak Performance
Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N , Single Band Product Specifications
Intel(R) Centrino(R) Wireless-N 2200 – Driver Download
Download Intel Centrino Wireless-N Driver for Windows 10
Backup: SmartBackup v.3.0 Build 384 Beta
SmartBackup program is designed to automatically create backup copies of files and folders on a specified schedule. You can instruct the program to automatically (without your participation) save important files (documents, databases, emails, photos, videos and any other types of files) that you often use. In case of data loss, SmartBackup will allow you to quickly recover lost files from the created backups.
The difference between the SmartBackup program is the ability to independently track changes in the source files and instantly update the created backups. This way, you will always have the most up-to-date backup of your data. Also, SmartBackup allows you to protect created copies of data with a password and compress them into archives.
By making regular backups, you will save your files from damage, unwanted changes, accidental deletion, hard disk breakage, virus damage, as well as fire, floods and many other misfortunes.
Features of the program:
- Allows you to regulate the load on the network by reducing the copying speed;
- Simple and convenient user interface;
- Most of the operations are performed using step-by-step dialogues with detailed instructions;
- Ability to copy any number of files and folders;
- The ability to save several old versions of files;
- Ability to copy large amounts of data to multiple removable drives;
- Packing data in ZIP format;
- Automatic copying when changing source files;
- Automatic copying on a schedule;
- Compatible with Windows Task Scheduler;
- Simple synchronization of folders and files;
- Flexible filtering of files involved in backup: by name, by path, by date and time of creation / modification / access, as well as by size, by attributes, etc.d.
- Combining several backup tasks into groups;
- Password protection of Tasks properties;
- Depending on the power state, it can start or suspend Tasks;
- Sound confirmation of completed operations;
- Local network copy support;
- Supports control and launch of the program using the command line;
- Allows you to keep a log file with a list of operations performed;
- Maintains system performance by limiting the number of Tasks running at the same time;
- Copy in the background without interfering with other programs.
Download SmartBackup v.3.0 Build 384 Beta here (3.5 MB, Shareware, Windows All).