Canon t3i firmware 1.0.2
Firmware Notice: EOS Rebel T3i: Firmware Version 1.0.3.Canon U.S.A., Inc. | Product Advisory Detail Page
Dec 04, · Re: Canon not providing t3i – Can’t install ML now. I figure it out. This isn’t a solution to the firmware update, but I was able to successfully install ML to my camera. Instead of dragging the items of the ML folder to my SD card, I just dragged the ML . If you are a resident of the U.S. and you have misplaced or damaged your original software CD and wish to replace it, you may purchase the latest Canon Digital Camera Software Solutions disc for your camera through Canon USA’s Customer Support Center at OK-CANON (). Descrição: EOS REBEL T3i / EOS D Firmware Version [Mac OS X] for Canon EOS D Changes Firmware Version incorporates the following fixes and improvements. 1. Fixes a phenomenon in which the AF does not function and the shutter cannot be released during Live-view shooting when the Speedlite EX II is attached. 2. Corrects.
Canon t3i firmware 1.0.2.Canon not providing t3i – Can’t install ML now
Nov 29, · EOS Rebel T3i / EOS D Firmware Version Corrects a phenomenon in which when using the camera with the EF-S mm f/ IS USM or EF mm f/ IS II USM lens, even if lens aberration correction is set to “Enable”, correction will not be applied. Firmware Version is for cameras with firmware up to Version Descrição: EOS REBEL T3i / EOS D Firmware Version [Mac OS X] for Canon EOS D Changes Firmware Version incorporates the following fixes and improvements. 1. Fixes a phenomenon in which the AF does not function and the shutter cannot be released during Live-view shooting when the Speedlite EX II is attached. 2. Corrects. Dec 04, · Re: Canon not providing t3i – Can’t install ML now. I figure it out. This isn’t a solution to the firmware update, but I was able to successfully install ML to my camera. Instead of dragging the items of the ML folder to my SD card, I just dragged the ML .
EOS Rebel T3i / EOS 600D Firmware Update, Version 1.0.3 [Windows]
Canon Knowledge Base
EOS Rebel T3i Body
Locating and Installing Your Download
Canon U.S.A., Inc. | EOS Rebel T3i Body
Panasonic’s new ultra-zoom Lumix DMC-FZ7: everything you missed in the FZ5?
Panasonic today unveiled the new Lumix DMC-FZ7 12x lens camera, which replaces the highly acclaimed Lumix DMC-FZ5.
The FZ5 competed successfully with more recent ultra-zoom cameras such as the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H1 and Canon S2 is. Nevertheless, Panasonic decided not to limit itself to the recent change of lower models, and prepared a receiver for the well-deserved Lumix DMC-FZ5.
The first thing that catches your eye is the redesigned design, which now echoes the flagship model Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ30. But, fortunately, design is not all innovations. Let’s list the main ones:
- there was a possibility of manual focusing (using the joystick)
- improved video mode (640×480 pixels and “wide-angle” mode 848 x 480 pixels)
- the resolution of the 1 / 2.5-inch CCD sensor has been increased from 5 to 6 megapixels
- increased LCD size from 1.8 to 2.5 inches diagonally
- there is a choice of high sensitivity values ISO 800 and 1600
- improved burst mode (3 or 2 frames./ s, up to 7 pictures in maximum quality and resolution)
- the number of scene shooting programs has increased
- increased capacity of the lithium-ion battery (from 680 to 710 mAh)
Lumix DMC-FZ7 is equipped with the same Leica DC Vario-Elmarit lens with 12x optical zoom (focal length 36-432mm 35mm equivalent, f / 2.8-3.3). There is also a proprietary optical image stabilization system MEGA O.I.S. Venus Engine II image processor allows continuous shooting at maximum resolution at up to 3 frames per second and provides low shutter lag (claimed time is only 0.008 sec).
The start of sales of new items is scheduled for March at a recommended price of $ 399.
- Sensor: 1 / 2.5 “CCD, 6.0 MP
- Lens: 12x zoom, 6-72 mm (36-432 mm in 35-mm equiv.), F / 2.8-3.3
- Image stabilization: optical, MEGA O.I.S.
- Digital Zoom: 4x
- Maximum image resolution: 2816×2112 (4: 3), 2816×1880 (3: 2), 2816×1584 (16: 9) pixels
- Shutter speed: 1 / 2000-8 s, 1 / 2000-60 s (in manual mode), as well as 15, 30 or 60 s in Starry sky mode
- Sensitivity: auto, ISO 80, 100, 200, 400, and 800 and 1600 in high sensitivity mode
- Minimum focusing distance: 30 cm (macro from 5 cm)
- Exposure compensation: +/- 2.0 EV in 1/3 EV steps
- Bracketing: 3 frames, +/- 1/3 EV – 1 EV
- Video: 640×480, 320×240 pixels, and wide-angle mode 848×480 pixels, 10 or 30 frames./ s (only with SD cards)
- Self-timer: with a delay of 2 or 10 s
- Memory: SD / MMC cards
- Viewfinder: Color, 0.33 “, 114K. pixels
- Display: TFT, 2.5 “, 114 thousand. pixels
- Power: Built-in 710mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Dimensions: 112.5x72x2x79.0 mm
- Weight: 310g