Generating MLM blog traffic depends first and foremost on what you have to say. If it is boring, lame, or focused on blatant advertising of products and services, you will get very poor results. this article discusses ten proven ways to generate MLM blog traffic – Earn Money Online.
Very good content will dominate your niche. The platform you use for your mlm blog will determine how well it dominates. And how often and consistently yo post to your blog, ping and buzz your posts and link to other bloggers will dictate how long you dominate.
Here are ten excellent ways new bloggers generate MLM blog traffic and find new readers.
Top Ten MLM Blog Traffic Tips
10. Write at least five major ìpillarî articles. A pillar article is usually a tutorial style article aimed to teach your audience something. Generally they are at least 500 words but less than 600 and have plenty of very practical tips or advice. The more pillars you have on your MLM blog the better you will generate MLM blog traffic.
9. Write at least one new blog post per day.. Not every post has to be a pillar, but you should get those those five pillars done at the same time as you keep your blog fresh with a daily news or short article style post. it is important to demonstrate to first time visitors that your blog is updated all the time.
8. Use a proper domain name.
7. Start commenting on other blogs. Comment on blogs focused on a similar niche topic to yours since the readers there will be more likely to be interested in your blog.
6. Trackback and link to other blogs in your blog posts. A trackback is like a blog conversation. When you write a new article to your blog and it links or references another bloggerís article you can do a trackback to their entry. This leaves an abbreviated summary of your blog post on their blog entry – much like your blog telling someone elseís blog that you wrote an article mentioning them. Trackbacks often appear like comments.
A trackback leaves a link from another blog back to yours for readers to follow, It also gets the attention of another blogger.
5. Encourage comments on your own blog. Always respond to comments as well so you can keep the conversation going.
4. Submit your latest pillar article to a blog carnival. A blog carnival is a post in a blog that summarizes a collection of articles from many different blogs on a specific topic.
To find the right blog carnival for your blog, do a search at http://blogcarnival.com/.
3. Submit your blog to blogtopsites.com. You have to copy and paste a couple of lines of code on to your blog . This will help you generate mlm blog traffic as you will get one to ten subscribers a day with this method.
2. Submit your articles to EzineArticles.com.
1. Write more pillar articles. Without strong pillar articles you may bring in readers but they will not bother to come back. Shoot for one solid pillar article per week and by the end of the year you will have a database of over fifty strong feature articles that will work hard for you to generate mlm blog traffic and more readers.